Got an Event / Service / Product that you would like to share with our readers?
We’ve got a few ways in which you can do just that.
A post (which lists details of the event, contact info, a booking link and a video if available) can be found via any relevant category search, area search, date search or keyword search.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR POST STAND OUT
1) SOCIAL MEDIA COVERAGE
– R 170 basic Facebook and Twitter
– R 320 basicFacebook and Twitter, with boost on Facebook
– R 500 photo folder (nearly always does better) boosted on Facebook
2) FEATURED EVENT AT TOP OF HOME PAGE
– R 400 for 1 day | R 800 for 3 days | R1300 for 7 days for large slider (linked to post)
3) FEATURED ARTICLE AT TOP OF HOME PAGE (new… next to slider)
– R2500 per piece
– a 6 month subscription for up to 4 press releases a month at R1800 per month
A Featured Article is essentially based on a press release, but we reserve the right to adjust to our house style.
The ‘Video of the Week” on the Home Page is also promoted on social media and our YouTube channel.
R1050 per week
Coverage on Home Page, App guide, Newsletter, Social Media
On Website, App and Newsletter. Various sizes and levels of exposure offered.
(from R800 per week)
We want to deliver what you need, at a rate you can afford. If you would like to discuss a campaign, please drop a line to email@example.com.
– Middle to high income locals and tourists to Cape Town
– Arts lovers and the ‘Arts-curious’
– Parents of young children
– Well-educated men and women who enjoy exploring art / life / science and more
“I would like to compliment you on your excellent site. It is clearly stated,
covers all tastes, and is reliable and fresh. I am so happy to have found you.”
Karen Laidlaw, reader
“I recommend without reservation the services of What’s on in Cape Town.”
Lesley Liddle, Cape Town Opera
“Being on your website is transforming my business.
I’m getting sales from overseas visitors and also corporate bookings, both firsts!”
Kate Crane Briggs, CultureConnectSA
“The show was most enjoyable, something which I might not normally have attended, but that is what is so great about your site and newsletter: it opens up new experiences.”
Neil McLagan, Competition winner