BASIC EVENT LISTING
Get your event / venue / experience listed on the website, with an image and links to your website,
social media, ticket channel etc.
Send ‘in hope’: free | Guaranteed listing: R370
Make your event / venue / experience stand out and reach thousands more people.
Subject to good quality, relevant images.
Boosted post on Facebook OR Instagram: R320 (incl. R100 boost) | R650 (incl. R500 boost)
NB Costs are additional to cost of listing on website (see above)
Take a spotlight in one of our Featured Articles (eg ‘Gin Experiences in the Cape’)
– Top of Home Page for minimum one week, thereafter at bottom of Home Page and via menu bar
– Boosted on social media
– Featured in newsletter
R650 per spotlight. Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
SINGLE (ONCE-OFF) EVENT: PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN OPTIONS
1. All campaigns require good quality images, judged at the editor’s discretion
2. Images and banner ad creative must be supplied in jpeg or gif format, 100KB max.
3. Timelines for all campaigns will be provided, and may be changed subject to availability.
We prefer to have all creative ready at least one week before a campaign goes live.
4. What’s on in Cape Town is not registered for VAT, so VAT is not applicable to any of the above rates.
For more info on any of the above, please contact Daisy on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our STATISTICS & DEMOGRAPHICS
“I recommend without reservation the services of What’s on in Cape Town.”
Lesley Liddle, Cape Town Opera
“Being on your website is transforming my business. I’m getting sales from overseas visitors and also corporate bookings, both firsts!”
Kate Crane Briggs, CultureConnectSA
“The show was most enjoyable, something which I might not normally have attended, but that is what is so great about your site and newsletter: it opens up new experiences.”
Neil McLagan, Competition winner
“Your piece is not only a triumph of poetical journalism, but you also palpably understand what our mission is about. To be understood in this confusing world is of value beyond expression. Thank you for the valuable work you do.”
Bill Knight, The Cottage Club