1 Lower Long St, Cape Town
Opened in 2003, the CTICC quickly became the regular venue for large national and international conferences as well as for big events such as the International Boat Show and the Design Indaba Conference as well as popular exhibitions such as the CapeHomemakers Expo, the Good Food and Wine Show and Decorex.
- 11,200m2 Exhibition Space
- 1, 500-seat raked Auditorium
- 620-seat raked Auditorium
- 1,500-seat Ballroom, 2,000m2
- Roof Terrace Room with view of Table Mountain
- 33 Breakaway Rooms, 25 to 330-seat
Coffee on the Square: A coffee shop, serving light meals, consisting of cakes, confectioneries, deli foods and beverages.
Marimba Restaurant: South African and cosmopolitan cuisine restaurant with a cigar bar and live music.
Amali Express: Foreign Exchange bureau.
Neotel Telepresence Room: A public Telepresence room, connected to 43 other rooms around the world.
On-site Medical Facility
Disabled friendly access: There is full wheel-chair access, designated drop-off points and parking bays for people with disabilities, direct access escalators designed for the disabled, toilets for the physically challenged, and elevators with Braille inscriptions.
Parking: 1,300 secure on-site parking bays
- The 740 bays on P1 are accessed via the Buitengracht or Walter Sisulu Avenue/Long Street entrance and require a short walk across Convention Square to enter the CTICC.
- The 250 bays on P2 are located in the Westin Cape Town hotel basement.
- The 330 bays on P3 are situated in the CTICC basement.