Located on the foothills of the Cederberg Mountains on an old farm shop on the historic Brakfontein Estate near the small town of Citrusdal, Carmién Tea specialises in Rooibos tea and offers unique tasting experiences.
Carmién Tea sells quality organic and conventional Rooibos from areas such as Piekenierskloof, Nieuwoudville, Wupperthal and Gifberg. The range is available in organic (bio) and/or regular (conventional) products and is produced on Fairtrade principles.
Carmién Tea offers superior quality products at competitive prices, direct from the farm to their customers whilst ensuring total food traceability in the food chain.
Guests can visit their shop and experience a range of Rooibos tea pairing.
– Tea and Nibble: R70 per person
– Tea and Chocolate: R70 per person
– Tea and Scone: R30 per person
– G&Tea Tasting: R70 per person
– Gin and Nougat: R90 per person
– Cold Brew Pairing: R70 per person
– Turkish Delight and Cheesecake: R75 per person
– Tea, Wine and Nibble: R100 per person
Address: Carmién Tea Shop, Piekenierskloofpass, N7, Citrusdal
Hours: Monday to Saturdays 8am to 5pm | Sundays 8am to 3pm