Follow the Bubbles Festival features 11 venues in Franschhoek pairing with a Cap Classique house or two for an MCC (bubbly) tasting.
The event offers a choice of venues and times for a session of MCC tasting. Each session ticket includes two tastings accompanied by live entertainment, food for sale and MCC by the glass, bottle or case.
Participating venues and their accompanying MCCs include:
- Franschhoek Cellar Restaurant & Franschhoek Cellar MCC
- Plaisir de Merle Restaurant & Plaisir de Merle MCC
- Allora & TWR Wines MCC
- Arkeste & L’Ormarins MCC
- Old Road Wine Co & Gorgeous MCC
- Hey Joe Tap Room & L’Ormarins MCC
- Le Petit Manoir & Haute Cabriere MCC
- Le Bon Vivant & Black Elephant Vintners MCC and Colmant MCC
- Foliage & Rickety Bridge MCC
- Reubens & L’Ormarins MCC and Colmant MCC
- Essence & Black Elephant Vintners MCC
The festival takes place over four sessions across the weekend, with the first on Friday evening, one on Saturday morning, another on Saturday evening and the final on Sunday morning. Guests are encouraged to book multiple sessions and take advantage of accommodation specials that are available across the valley.
Guests are advised to book in advance as each venue has limited tickets according to their Covid compliant capacity.
Venue: Various throughout Franschhoek
Time: Fri 6pm | Sat 11am & 4pm | Sun 11am
Cost: R100 for a session, R50 for a once-off glass