The V&A Waterfront’s new Makers Landing hosts cooking workshops for children every Saturday and Sunday.
Makers Landing is a collaborative food community celebrating South Africa’s rich and diverse culinary culture. The space features 22 makers.
The kids’ workshops are held in the kitchen studio, where parents can keep an eye on their children through the glass windows of the Demo Kitchen while enjoying the food and drink offerings.
For ages 5 to 10 years old.
– 29 & 30 Jan: Rocky road brownies
– 6 & 7 Feb: Samoosas with easy sticky dipping sauce
– 13 & 14 Feb: Edible Valentines cards
– 20 & 21 Feb: Rainbow candy floss
– 27 & 28 Feb: Carrot cake “plants”
Venue: Silo District, V&A Waterfront, South Arm Rd, Cape Town
Time: Saturdays 10:30am to 11:15am & 11:30am to 12:15pm | Sundays 10:30am to 11:15am