R310 Baden Powell Rd, Stellenbosch
With a recorded history stretching back to 1692, Spier is one of the oldest wine farms in the country. It is home to 21 Cape Dutch gables – more than any other wine farm in the Cape – and has the oldest dated wine cellar in the country (1767). While rooted in this heritage, Spier has a vibrant and conscious energy. Award-winning wine can be paired with fabulous food, grown either on the farm or by nearby farmers. The winery is one of the most awarded in the country and the four-star Spier Hotel and meeting facilities offer inspiring Winelands getaways in the tranquillity of nature.
- Auditorium – 280-seat
- Stellenberg/Helderberg/Simonsberg – 80-seat
- Manor House – 25-seat
- Old Wine Cellar – 200-seat
- Amphitheatre Meeting Rooms – 4o-seat
- Hotel Boardroom – 12-seat
- Wine Tasting Venue – 280-seat
- Riverside Terrace – 120-standing
- Courtyard – 400-standing
- Eight Restaurant: A casual, South African bistro style restaurant. Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am – 12pm, lunch from 12pm – 3pm, and tea from 3pm – 4.30pm.
- Eight to Go Deli: A mix-and-match shop for making your own picnic, or order one from the menu. Open Monday to Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
- Spier Hotel Restaurant and Wine Bar: A classic South African style restaurant. Open for breakfast from 6.30am to 10.30am on Mondays to Fridays, from 6.30am to 11.30am on weekends and all public holidays. Light meals are served all day in the Wine Bar, and dinner in the Restaurant from 6pm till late.
- Eagle Encounters: A birds of prey rehabilitation and education centre. Open daily from 10am to 5pm, excluding Christmas Day.
- The Camelot Spa: A boutique spa in the Spier Hotel. Open daily from 8am to 8pm.