Shootopia Shooting Adventures is a shooting range located in the winelands, where participants enjoy a day of target shooting followed by wine tasting.
The range offers a variety of different packages to suit everyone, or guests create their own shooting package by choosing from the array of firearms. When booked, the range is reserved exclusively – whether 1 or 50 – Shootopia does not mix groups of people.
The range offers Target and Clay Pigeon shooting, hunting safaris, and caters for private and corporate events (such as bachelor/hen parties, birthday parties for all ages and more). Transport, conferences and catering can be arranged.
– Clay Pigeon Shooting: Guests shoot as many clay pigeons as they can using two pump action shotguns.
– Die Hard: Entry level package that exposes guests to all the different types of firearms.
– Rambo: Includes more guns and ammo, such as the Desert Eagle and 500 Smith & Wesson Magnum.
– Terminator: Covers the entire range of guns and provides lots of ammo. Includes drinks and custom food platter.
– Sunset Shooting: Evening of clay pigeon/target shooting followed by wine.
– Beers, Bullets and Burger: Guests shoot some guns, while enjoying a beer and burger of their choice.
– Hunting Safaris: Inquire with Shootopia for more information about their Hunting Safari packages.
“A day at Shootopia won’t turn you into a sniper. The reality of shooting real, high calibre weapons vs movie/gamer expectation is quite radical.” Read Jana Stevens review of Shootopia Shooting Adventures.
Venue: Rustenberg Wine Estate, Lelie Rd, Idas Valley, Stellenbosch
Time: Mon to Sat 9am to 5pm | Sun 8am to 11am
Cost: Target Shooting R600 – R1500 | Hunting Safari prices available on inquiry