The Two Oceans Aquarium offers more than 8000 animals in 7 exhibits, including a room full of eerily-lit jellyfish, an underwater tunnel and the I&J Ocean Exhibit, which offers opportunities for qualified divers. There is also an interactive exhibit where visitors can touch plants and animals or view them under a microscope, a children’s activity centre, and a venue for birthday parties. Occasionally, the Aquarium hosts sleepovers for members in front of the I&J Ocean Exhibit.
Two Ocean Aquarium Memberships
An annual Two Oceans Aquarium membership gives visitors access to the Aquarium 365 days a year. Members get to attend exclusive events throughout the year and receive discounts on events, Aquarium experiences and purchases.
Benefits and discounts
- Unlimited access
- No queues
- 10% off at the Aquarium shop
- 10% off at selected food outlets in the Aquarium
- 25% off Penguin and Ocean Experiences
- 25% off scuba diving
- Special rates for au pairs/nannies
- Free seawater for home aquarists
- Exclusive invitations to previews and events
- Members-only events like sleepovers and behind-the-scenes tours
|New Membership||Renewal||Upgrade your day ticket|
|Children 14 to 17||R330||R300||R200|
|Children 4 to 13||R210||R190||R125|
|Children under 4||Free||Free||Free|
|SA pensioners & students*||R330||R300||R200|
*Only valid with South African pensioners’ or student card.
- Memberships are non-transferable
- Admission fees are subject to change without notice.
- Online purchases are non-refundable.
- Renewal rates are only applicable within 3 months of membership expiry date.
Venue: Dock Rd, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
Time: 9.30am to 6pm